Breathtaking example of the BMW M2 Competition (F87 LCI): very low km, BMW service history, four years’ free servicing.
Breathtaking example of the renowned BMW M2 Competition (F87 LCI): very low km, BMW service history, four years’ free servicing.
Utterly bewitching in its Sunset Orange metallic paintwork, flared wheelarches, deep M Sport spoilers and distinctive bonnet bulge, this 2021 (F87 LCI, see build and compliance dates below) BMW M2 Competition has been painstakingly maintained by its one owner and has just 7,500 kilometres on the clock. Not only does it benefit from a full BMW service history, this immaculate M2 Competition also features the balance of a five-year extended servicing plan valid until Jan 2026. The car’s registration doesn’t expire until 23 February 2023.
Beloved of motoring journalists and highly sought after by sports car aficionados, this M2 Competition is fitted with BMW’s excellent (and optional) 7-speed M-DCT gearbox, a sophisticated dual-clutch automated manual that can be used as a high performance automatic, or operated manually via paddles behind the steering wheel or with the gear lever.
Upholstered in Performance Black leather with orange stitching and decoration, and embellished with carbonfibre trim inserts, the cabin of this BMW M2 Competition boasts an uprated, 12-speaker Harman Kardon stereo system for your listening pleasure. The rest of the car’s specification features an array of enticing equipment designed to enhance the driving experience and keep you safe out on the road. Highlights include:
· Multi-way electrically adjustable and heated M Sport front sports seats.
· Multi-function M steering wheel.
· 19-inch M 437 alloy wheels.
· Black high-gloss Shadow Line external trim.
· Dual-zone climate control.
· Electric glass sunroof.
· G-Technique paint protection and quarter panel stone chip film protection
· BMW iDrive6 infotainment system including an 8.8-inch colour screen, voice recognition, in-built hard-drive, BMW Professional satnav, smartphone integration and wireless charging, Bluetooth, DAB radio, CD/DVD player.
· Suite of BMW online services including Intelligent Emergency Call, Teleservices, ConnectedDrive, Real Time Traffic, Concierge and Remote Services.
· BMW Driving Assistant – adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and assist, blind-spot warning, collision warning, low-speed autonomous emergency braking, rear cross-traffic warning.
· Keyless central locking and start.
· Parking sensors front and rear.
· Reversing camera
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Automatic ‘adaptive’ LED headlights.
· LED tail-lights.
· Folding, heated and auto-dimming door mirrors.
· Selectable dynamic driving modes.
· Advanced traction and stability controls.
· Active M Differential.
The BMW M2 Competition is powered by an awesome twin-turbo 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder engine that develops 302kW and delivers truly intense performance, as befits a car wearing the badge of BMW’s illustrious M division. The car’s handling and braking are epic, too.
This BMW M2 Competition provides one the great driving experiences you’ll find anywhere, for any money. If that’s a qualitiy you’d relish in your next car, this lovingly cared for BMW M2 Competition ticks all the right boxes.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
This car is sold. To enquire on the sale price, or other similar cars available or coming soon, please complete the form below
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.