Flawless example of the highly acclaimed BMW M2 (F87): very low kms, full BMW service history, last service May 2022.
Flawless example of the highly acclaimed BMW M2 (F87): very low kilometres, full BMW service history, last service May 2022.
A rare opportunity to avail yourself of one of the world’s most revered and exhilarating super-sedans. This low-mileage, one-owner BMW M2 (F87) looks utterly captivating with its spotless Long Beach Blue metallic paintwork, flared wheelarches, deep M spoilers, distinctive bonnet bulge and black and diamond cut 19-inch alloy wheels. Meticulously maintained by its doting owner, this glorious BMW M2 has a full BMW service history with BMW Melbourne Southbank and was last serviced 3 May 2022.
Winner of Australia’s Best Driver’s Car award in 2016, this pristine BMW M2 is fitted with BMW’s excellent (and optional) 7-speed M-DCT gearbox, a sophisticated dual-clutch automated manual that can be used as a high performance automatic, or operated manually via paddles behind the steering wheel or with the gear lever.
Upholstered in black Dakota leather with contrasting blue stitching and ‘M2’ embossing, and embellished with carbonfibre trim inserts, the cabin of this BMW M2 boasts an uprated, 12-speaker Harman Kardon stereo system for your listening pleasure and an electric glass sunroof. The rest of the car’s specification features an array of enticing equipment designed to enhance the driving experience and keep you safe out on the road. Highlights include:
· Multi-way electrically adjustable and heated M front sports seats.
· Multi-function M steering wheel.
· 19-inch M alloy wheels.
· Blue M high performance brake calipers with high performance M compound brake pads.
· Black high-gloss Shadow Line external trim.
· Dual-zone climate control.
· Cruise control.
· Launch control.
· Optional Dark Night window tinting.
· Suede-upholstered door trims.
· Carbonfibre cabin trim inserts.
· BMW iDrive infotainment system including colour screen, voice recognition, in-built hard-drive, BMW Professional satnav, smartphone compatibility, Bluetooth, DAB radio, CD/DVD player.
· BMW Driving Assistant – lane departure warning and assist, driver fatigue warning, blind-spot warning, collision warning, low-speed autonomous emergency braking, rear cross-traffic warning.
· Keyless central locking and start.
· Parking sensors front and rear.
· Reversing camera.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Adaptive automatic bi-xenon headlights with self-dipping high beam.
· LED tail-lights.
· Folding, heated and auto-dimming door mirrors.
· Selectable dynamic driving modes.
· Advanced traction and stability controls.
· Active M Differential.
· On-board tyre pressure monitoring.
· On-board digital service history.
The BMW M2 is powered by a spectacular twin-turbo 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder engine belting out 272kW and delivering truly intense performance, as befits a car wearing the badge of BMW’s illustrious M division, with handling and brakes to match.
This immaculate BMW M2 is one of the all-time sports car greats, and as such has future investment potential. These punchy little rocketships are rare in Australia, so don’t miss out on your opportunity to own this spectacular example.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
This car is sold. To enquire on the sale price, or other similar cars available or coming soon, please complete the form below
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.