Superbly maintained example of the renowned BMW M3 Competition (F80 LCI): very low mileage and full BMW service history.
Superbly maintained example of the renowned BMW M3 Competition (F80 LCI): very low kilometres, full BMW service history, and factory warrant to Dec 2021.
The absolute gold standard of high performance sedans, this 2018 (F80 LCI series) BMW M3 Competition has been painstakingly maintained by its two owners and benefits from a full BMW service history. Looking subtly menacing thanks to the Black Sapphire metallic paintwork adorning its flared wheel arches, deep M Sport spoilers and distinctive bonnet bulge, this M3 Competition also enjoys the visual uplift of a set of gorgeous BMW M 20-inch Star Spoke alloy wheels.
More powerful and better handling than the ‘regular’ BMW M3, the Competition derivative is highly sought after amongst sports car aficionados. This particular example is fitted with BMW’s excellent 7-speed M-DCT gearbox, a sophisticated dual-clutch automated manual that can be used as a high performance automatic, or operated manually via paddles behind the steering wheel or with the gear lever.
Upholstered in Merino black leather and embellished with carbonfibre trim inserts, the cabin of this BMW M3 Competition boasts an uprated, 16-speaker Harman Kardon stereo system for your listening pleasure. The rest of the car’s specification features an array of enticing equipment designed to enhance the driving experience and keep you safe out on the road. Included amongst it are:
· Electrically adjustable and heated lightweight M Sport front sports seats.
· Dual-zone climate control.
· BMW iDrive voice recognition infotainment system including an 10.2-inch colour screen, in-built hard-drive, Professional satnav, Apple CarPlay compatibility, Bluetooth, DVD player, and monitor for the Surround View 360-degree external cameras.
· Suite of BMW online services including Intelligent Emergency Call, Teleservices, ConnectedDrive, Real Time Traffic, Concierge and Remote Services.
· BMW Driving Assistant – adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and assist, blind-spot warning, collision warning, low-speed autonomous emergency braking, rear cross-traffic warning.
· Head-up display.
· Keyless central locking and start.
· Parking sensors front and rear.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Automatic ‘active’ LED headlights.
· LED tail-lights.
· Folding, heated and auto-dimming door mirrors.
· Drive Performance Control – selectable dynamic driving modes.
· Advanced traction and stability controls.
· Active M Differential.
The (F80 LCI) BMW M3 Competition is powered by a smooth and boisterous twin-turbo 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder engine that develops 331kW and delivers truly intense performance, as befits a car wearing the badge of BMW’s illustrious M division. The car’s handling and braking are epic, too, and on a spirited drive on empty roads, you soon forget that the M3 Competition is a four-door sedan.
Beloved by enthusiast drivers the world over, the (F80 LCI) BMW M3 Competition is supremely, thrillingly fast and provides one the great driving experiences you’ll find anywhere, for any money. If those are the sorts of qualities you want from your next car, this lovingly cared for BMW M3 Competition ticks all the right boxes.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
This car is sold. To enquire on the sale price, or other similar cars available or coming soon, please complete the form below
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.