Highly collectible Holden HSV GTSR Walkinshaw 507 Pack in exquisite condition. Low km, one owner, full service history.
Extremely collectible Holden HSV GTSR Walkinshaw 507 Pack in exquisite condition. Low km, one owner, full service history. Huge investment potential.
This highly collectible, one enthusiast owner Holden HSV GTSR – complete with Walkinshaw W507 engine upgrades hiking power to a phenomenal 507kW – is in as-new condition inside and out, testament not only to its fastidious owner, but also because this golden age supercharged V8 Holden has just 14,400km on the clock. It has a full Holden service history from HSV Motorama Springwood and its registration doesn’t expire until 1 February 2023.
While the regular Holden HSV GTSR (Gen F2) is extremely desirable, this Walkinshaw-tuned version raises the bar considerably higher. The W507 Pack features several crucial performance-enhancing upgrades, including:
· Power output raised to 507kW (from the standard 435kW) and torque to 850Nm (from 740Nm).
· Unique cold air intake.
· Supercharger pulley upgrade.
· Dual ‘active’ cat-back exhausts.
· Ceramic-coated headers.
· Ceramic-coated catalysts.
· Recalibrated ECU.
A formidable-looking beast with its Sting Red paintwork, contrasting Phantom Black roof and Aeroflow boot spoiler, 20-inch SV Panorama forged alloy wheels and Onyx Black leather and diamond-stitched grey Alcantara-trimmed upholstery, this Holden HSV GTSR W507 has an awesome specification that includes the following:
· Semi-active Magnetic Ride Control sports suspension with three modes – Sport, Performance and Track.
· 6-speed sports automatic gearbox with paddleshift manual override.
· Oil coolers for the engine and gearbox.
· Limited-slip differential.
· Launch control.
· Soft compound tyres.
· AP Racing high performance brakes.
· Dual-zone climate control.
· Cruise control.
· Hands-free parking system together with front and rear parking sensors.
· Reversing camera.
· Infotainment system with colour touchscreen, satnav, voice control, Bluetooth, FM/AM radio, CD and DVD player, aux-in and USB inputs.
· 8-way adjustable powered and heated front sports Podium seats.
· Bose 9-speaker premium audio system.
· Lane departure warning.
· Blind-spot alert.
· Front collision warning.
· Rear cross-traffic warning.
· Automatic headlights.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Head-up display.
· Keyless central locking and starting.
· Leather protection treatment from new.
· Carbon Tint premium aftermarket window tinting.
Blessed with stupendous performance, agile handling and breathtaking stopping power, this magnificent Holden HSV GTRS W507 also possesses one of the most emotive V8 soundtracks you’ll hear anywhere on the planet. The motoring press raves about the Walkinshaw engine upgrades, and when you drive this tarmac-shredding HSV GTSR W507 you’ll see why they get so excited. And if you’re considering this car’s investment potential, bear in mind that its exceedingly low mileage is a solid gold factor in its favour.
Aussie muscle cars continue to soar in value and it’s clear that the Holden HSV GTSR W507 will follow that same trajectory. And with the extraordinary condition that this car is in, we’d advise you to act promptly – there’s going to considerable interest.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
This car is sold. To enquire on the sale price, or other similar cars available or coming soon, please complete the form below
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.