Rare and well-maintained example of the Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition, with full service history.
Rare and well-maintained example of the Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition, with a full service history.
This very smart example of the rare, limited edition Mercedes-Benz CLA250 4Matic Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition has done just 44,000km and enjoys a full service history, initially at Mercedes-Benz Toorak and then at specialist independent Pro-Star Motors. Being a WhiteArt Edition makes this car special enough, but the fact that it’s also the Shooting Brake version (which is Mercedes for station wagon) should ensure you’ll seldom see another one on the road.
This particular CLA250 Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition is in Cosmos Black metallic paint with distinctive matt grey WhiteArt Edition racing stripes along the bonnet. Included in the WhiteArt Edition’s specification are a number of AMG enhancements, including:
· Full AMG aerodynamic styling package.
· AMG 19-inch alloy wheels (these are a desirable option).
· AMG Ride Control Sports Suspension.
· AMG Performance sports front seats with heating, electric adjustment and memory.
· AMG flat-bottomed multifunction steering wheel with Nappa leather rim.
· Upgraded Harmon Kardon sound system.
In addition to its AMG goodies, this CLA250 Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition is bursting with many other luxury and high-tech features to optimise your driving pleasure, comfort, convenience and safety. Highlights include:
· WhiteArt Edition special seat upholstery – black Artico (Mercedes’ classy faux leather) side bolsters and black Dynamica microfibre panels with white striping and white stitching.
· Mercedes-Benz Command package – infotainment system with colour screen, built-in hard drive, voice recognition, satnav, DAB radio, Bluetooth, and DVD and MP3 inputs.
· Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity.
· 12-speaker premium sound system.
· Dual-zone climate control.
· Night Package – high-gloss window surrounds and rear privacy glass.
· WhiteArt Edition floor mats.
· Rubber boot floor protector.
· Powered tailgate.
· Active parking assistance with automated steering.
· Front and rear parking sensors.
· Rear-view parking camera.
· Driver fatigue warning.
· Folding, heated, anti-glare door mirrors.
· Automatic LED headlights with self-dipping and cornering functions.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Blind-spot warning.
· Collision warning with high- and low-speed autonomous braking.
· Keyless locking and starting.
· 7-speed dual-clutch sports automatic gearbox with paddleshift manual override.
· This car also features a couple of desirable aftermarket accessories – Permagard paint and fabric protection, inside and out, and Moto-One Street Legal 2 window tints.
This Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition is powered by the company’s feisty and efficient 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which is as adept at rushing down back roads as it whispering along the highway. The car is also equipped with Mercedes’ excellent 4Matic four-wheel drive system, for all-weather grip and security.
Refined, roomy, characterful and exclusive, this CLA250 Shooting Brake WhiteArt Edition has been carefully looked after and maintained by its (sole) enthusiastic owner. If you’d like your next car to be practical, prestigious and out of the ordinary, make sure you arrange to test drive this one.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
Place a refundable $1,000 deposit to reserve this car today.
This car will be taken off the market, and we will phone to arrange settlement and delivery of the vehicle.
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.