Smartly presented Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S. Extremely well maintained, 1 owner, with a full Mercedes-Benz service history.
Smartly presented Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S. Extremely well looked after and maintained, 1 owner, with a full Mercedes-Benz service history.
In excellent condition throughout and in possession of a full Mercedes-Benz service history, this well-maintained Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S is a head-turner in its Obsidian Black paintwork, AMG aerodynamic body kit and 21-inch AMG lightweight alloy wheels. Its luxurious cabin features lavish AMG Exclusive Nappa black leather upholstery and stylish black ash wood trim inserts.
One of the few SUVs genuinely entitled to being called a ‘Sports’ Utility Vehicle, this Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S is powered by a humdinger of a 375kW twin-turbo V8 engine (hand-assembled in the AMG workshop) that produces a tidal wave of performance and a sound like a race car. But the mid-size SUV can also waft serenely, as befits a car as renowned for its luxury and sophistication as it is for its scintillating acceleration.
As the range-topping model of the GLC family, the list of standard features on the Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S is extensive and includes:
· AMG Interior Package including AMG Performance multifunction leather-trimmed sports steering wheel, and AMG Performance front seats with electric adjustment, heating and memory.
· Air suspension with adjustable ‘active’ damper control.
· 4Matic four-wheel drive.
· Speedshift MCT 9-speed sports automatic gearbox with paddleshift manual override.
· Switchable AMG sports exhaust system.
· Comand infotainment system with voice recognition, colour screen, in-built hard-disc drive, satnav, smart device compatibility, digital TV tuner, internet connectivity, DAB radio, memory card reader, Bluetooth, CD player and USB socket.
· 14-speaker audio system.
· Selectable driving dynamics modes.
· AMG Driving Package including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and active lane-keeping assist, active blind-spot assist, and cross-traffic warning with autonomous braking.
· Collision warning system with low-speed autonomous braking.
· Power adjustment for steering column.
· Multi-zone climate control.
· Acoustic glazing.
· Dark-tinted rear glazing.
· Keyless central locking and starting.
· Folding, heated, anti-glare door mirrors.
· Chilled glovebox.
· Powered tailgate with hands-free opening and closing.
· 360-degree vision cameras.
· Parking assistance – automated steering.
· Parking sensors front and rear.
· Driver fatigue warning.
· Electric panoramic glass sunroof.
· Active LED headlights with cornering function.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Roof rails.
Thanks to its standard air suspension, spacious, well-appointed cabin, and smooth-shifting automatic gearbox, this Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S makes any trip comfortable and relaxing. And with a mere dab of your right foot, you can unleash a great deal more excitement, should you be in the mood.
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S isn’t a common sight on Australian roads, so if you’ve ever fancied yourself behind the wheel of one, don’t delay checking out this wonderful example.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
This car is sold. To enquire on the sale price, or other similar cars available or coming soon, please complete the form below
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.