Toyota LandCruiser Sahara 4.5 turbodiesel: one owner, low kilometres, Toyota service history and new car warranty.
Professionally-prepared, expedition-ready Toyota LandCruiser Sahara 4.5 turbodiesel: one owner, low kilometres, Toyota service history and new car warranty remaining.
With good reason the Toyota LandCruiser Sahara 200-Series is one of Australia’s most respected and revered full-size 4x4s – it’s luxurious, comfortable, capable and reliable. Looking imposing in its Eclipse Black mica paint and black leather interior, this particular example of the LandCruiser Sahara builds considerably on the standard car’s talents with an extensive package of professionally installed modifications that turn it into an off-road explorer.
Helping make this car expedition-ready are the following upgrades:
· Rhino 4x4 Bull Bar onto which are mounted a 12,000lb Stedi-type winch, Pro spotlights and a Stedi 40-inch light bar.
· ARB BP-51 fully adjustable bypass shock absorbers.
· Blackhawk upper control arms to ensure correct suspension geometry.
· Kut Snake wheelarch flares.
· 20-inch Fuel Vandal off-road wheels in gloss black.
· Falken Wildpeak mud tyres – fitted in early 2021 and used very little since.
· Stainless steel snorkel with airbox to prevent dust ingress to the engine, a common problem with these vehicles.
· ProVent catch can diesel pre-filter as protection against poor quality fuel.
· Rhino roof rack with full-length platform and backbone mounting system.
· Full chrome black-out, all in paint.
These aftermarket enhancements are in addition to the 200-Series Toyota LandCruiser Sahara’s extensive and lavish standard specification:
· Four-zone air conditioning.
· 9-speaker audio system.
· Colour-screen infotainment system incorporating smartphone connectivity, four-camera multi-terrain monitor, reversing camera, DAB radio, CD player, cassette player, DVD player.
· DVD screens for second row passengers.
· Cool box in centre console.
· Electrically adjustable front seats with heating and ventilation.
· Cruise control with off-road capability.
· Automatic bi-LED headlights with auto-dipping.
· Powered, folding heated door mirrors.
· Electric sunroof.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Lane departure warning.
· Remote tailgate release.
· Extra-dark privacy glass for the rear windows.
· Seven seats.
· Long-range fuel tank.
· Five star ANCAP safety rating.
An effortless long-distance cruiser, accomplished tow vehicle – it has a 3.5-tonne braked towing capacity and anti-sway technology – and boasting an impressive array of off-road enhancements, this particular 200-Series Toyota LandCruiser Sahara 4.5 TD is an epic go-anywhere vehicle.
The current owner has done all the hard work with this awesome off-roader – all that’s left for you to do is spread out the map on the table, and then decide where you’re going for your first adventure.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
Place a refundable $1,000 deposit to reserve this car today.
This car will be taken off the market, and we will phone to arrange settlement and delivery of the vehicle.
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.