Impeccable example of rare and sought-after Range Rover Sport SVR Autobiography: full LR service history, long warranty.
Imposing in its Estoril Blue paintwork and black-painted 22-inch alloy wheels, this stunningly well-maintained, one-owner Range Rover Sport SVR Autobiography benefits from a full Land Rover service history, as well as the balance of an approved warranty valid until 1 September 2023.
A rare beast in Australia, this Range Rover Sport SVR Autobiography is a phenomenally rapid SUV – in fact, it’s spectacularly quick full-stop – and is powered by a bellowing, supercharged 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine. Although exceptionally talented off-road, this car has spent its entire life on sealed roads.
The car’s exquisitely designed and crafted cabin is in excellent condition. Its stylish and supportive sports seats (front and rear) are upholstered in black leather, as is the top of the dashboard and the door armrests, while carbonfibre trim inserts add to the sporty ambience. As befits a flagship model, this Range Rover Sport SVR Autobiography is fitted with a wealth of features to enhance your driving pleasure and ownership experience – these include:
· Multi-zone climate control.
· Rear heating and ventilation vents and controls.
· Powered panoramic glass sunroof covering the front and rear cabin, with powered sunblinds.
· Infrared front windows and privacy tinted rear windows.
· Continuously variable, dynamic air suspension.
· Voice recognition infotainment system with an 8.0-inch colour screen, satnav, DAB radio, smartphone, MP3, CD, DVD and Bluetooth connectivity, wireless smartphone charging, 2 x USB inputs, aux-in.
· 1,280W Meridian premium surround sound system.
· Multi-function, heated sports steering wheel.
· Multi-way adjustable heated front sports seats with electric headrest adjustment.
· Heated rear sports seats.
· Cooler box.
· Powered tailgate.
· Soft-close doors.
· Alcantara (faux-suede) headlining.
· Front and rear parking sensors; parking assistant.
· Head-up display.
· Adaptive cruise control with queue assistance.
· Rear cross-traffic warning.
· Automatic bi-xenon headlights with auto dipping.
· Headlights power wash.
· Folding, heated, anti-glare door mirrors.
· Active anti-body-roll system.
· Selectable dynamic driving modes.
· 8-speed sports automatic gearbox with manual override.
· Advanced four-wheel drive system with selectable terrain modes for easier off-road travel and dedicated sports mode.
· Trailer sway control.
· Tow hitch.
· Blue painted brake calipers.
· Premium interior mood lighting.
Whilst epic performance to the tune of a spine-tingling soundtrack is its pièce de résistance, this Range Rover Sport SVR Autobiography is also remarkably refined and luxurious, thanks in part to its excellent air suspension.
If you’d like your next car to be one of the best high-performance SUVs around, as well as one of the most handsome, one with a supremely stylish, well-made cabin that boasts a long list of desirable features, then this impeccably presented and finely maintained Range Rover Sport SVR Autobiography is the very vehicle you’re looking for.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
Place a refundable $1,000 deposit to reserve this car today.
This car will be taken off the market, and we will phone to arrange settlement and delivery of the vehicle.
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.