As new, one-owner Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor with warranty until 2025, battery warranty until 2029.
Effervescent and chic in its gleaming red paintwork, which is neatly complemented by its black, Partial Premium interior, this superb example of the ground-breaking Tesla Model 3 Long Range has a mere 3,800km on its odometer and presents in what can only be described as 'as new' condition. The car’s main 4-year/80,000km warranty runs until 2025, while the warranty on the electric drivetrain’s battery pack runs for a further 4 years beyond that and up to 192,000km, and is valid until 2029.
As for service history, this immaculate Tesla Model 3 is connected directly to the dealership via a Tesla app that regularly assesses its condition. It has had one service in February of this year.
An automotive game-changer, the fully electric Tesla Model 3 sets the benchmark for mainstream EVs and is by far Australia’s best-selling pure electric car. It has a range of up to 570km with dual motors and its satellite navigation system includes the locations of all of Australia’s supercharger recharging stations. Equipment levels are generous and include the following:
· 15-inch colour touchscreen to access and control all of the vehicle data and instrumentation, voice-operated satnav, DAB radio, audio streaming services and internet access via paired mobile device, Bluetooth, wireless charging for compatible devices, aux-in and multiple USB sockets.
· Satnav programmed with Australia’s supercharger recharging stations.
· Voice-activated controls.
· Dual-zone climate control: temperatures can be set by remote control from outside the car.
· Adaptive cruise control.
· Collision warning and low- and high-speed collision mitigation (autonomous braking).
· Premium sound system with separate subwoofer.
· 360-degree vision cameras for parking assistance and other vehicle safety systems.
· Parking sensors front and rear.
· Rear parking camera with parking assist screen.
· Rear cross-traffic alert.
· Electrically adjustable, heated front seats with memory settings: memory settings for most of the car’s electrical items.
· High- and low-speed forward collision mitigation with autonomous braking.
· Pedestrian avoidance system with autonomous braking.
· Automatic LED headlights with cornering and auto-dipping functions.
· Rain-sensing wipers.
· Keyless central locking and starting.
· Lane-keeping with active assist and lane departure warning.
· Folding, heated, anti-glare door mirrors.
· Panoramic tinted glass sunroof.
· 18-inch ‘Aero’ alloys wheels.
With its zero emissions, absence of engine noise, gutsy acceleration and modern interior, this Tesla Model 3 Long Range represents the future of motoring. If you’re ready to embrace the advantages of an electric car, then this immaculate Tesla Model 3, with its low kilometres and lengthy warranties, is the EV for you. Being in flawless condition, with both ceramic coating and ppf on leading edges, it is sure to look immaculate for a long period into the future. This vehicle will suit a new vehicle buyer who does not wish to wait for extended delivery times.
We are an independent prestige car agency, this car is being sold as a private sale with our concierge service. This provides you with many of the benefits of buying from a Dealer such as;
More information about this car
Place a refundable $1,000 deposit to reserve this car today.
This car will be taken off the market, and we will phone to arrange settlement and delivery of the vehicle.
For more information about how we can help you to sell your prestige car, and to request a free valuation of your car, please get in touch today.
Quote discount code LD250 for $250 off our standard commission fee.